To be eligible for credit on returned goods, the customer must comply with the following requirements
- All materials to be returned must be in unused, resalable condition.
- Custom, obsolete and discontinued merchandise may not be returned.
- A Return Shipping Label must be obtained through the Customer Service department.
- To reach the Returns department you may email us at Returns xioskincareproducts@.com.
- Goods are eligible to return for a period of up to 60 days from date the order is purchased.
- A 25% fee will be assessed to cover the cost of shipping, shipping insurance inspection, repackaging, and handling.
- After the package is returned full payment will be returned minus the 25% fee to the original payment method.
- Improperly stored products will not be refundable.
- Products must be used with in 6 months after opening.
- It's up to customer responsibility to inspect all incoming shipments.
- If there is physical damage to any box with in shipment you must keep the original packing material and report damage to ups driver upon receipt.
- Damage found defective or damage must be reported to email@example.com with 48 hours of receipt.
- Damage merchandise may be picked up by ups at the instruction of vender and returned the same for evaluation.
- If vender determines they are damage the will issue replacement.